Welcome to Aluminum Products,Aluminum Products Manufacturers,Quality Aluminum Products



Underarm antiperspirants may be unhealthy due to aluminum content

Highlight:
Frank Cerabino, columnist for the Palm Beach Post, knows what foods are good and bad for him, but he has only recently become aware of the health danger caused by underarm antiperspirants. The aluminum content could be linked to dementia, although no definitive information exists to support it yet. Cerabino is trying a tube of lemongrass-scented Tom's of Maine roll-on deodorant, instead of his regular brand, but the smell reminds him of Thai food. Most health-food websites Cerabino has found just recommend sweating, as it is the body's natural way to cool off.

Original source:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/delray_beach/content/neighborhood/delray_beach/epaper/2005/05/18/npd3_bino_0518.html

Summary:

* I know the good cholesterol from the bad, the carcinogens from the antioxidants, and the Hobson's choice that is sugared soft drinks on one hand, and diet ones on the other.
* Neighborhood Post Delray Beach Click here for the latest news, sports, neighbor profiles and calendars.
* I have seen the lite at the end of the tunnel --- and it's partially obscured by my wife's food-portion scale.
* When it comes to food, I am a fatalist, convinced that the more bad food I eat, the more I'll have to pay for it down the line.
* So it came as a cruel joke to learn that while I've been fretting about what's been going in my mouth, I've blithely been unaware of what's been going under my arms.
* Here I am, popping blueberries in my mouth left and right (because they are a wonder food), and I've been allegedly swabbing early dementia under my arms in the name of dry, unsmelly pits.
* I bought a tube of lemongrass-scented Tom's of Maine roll-on deodorant because it had the words "ALUMINUM FREE" in red letters, and its smell reminded me of Thai food, which I think of as very healthy, although I try not to dwell on the coconut milk.
* "I'm going to give it a try," I told my wife, showing her the deodorant.
* Since then, I've done more reading on the topic of aluminum and dementia and underarm products.
* But some health-food Web sites recommend sweating.
* "Perspiring is actually our body's natural way to cool off," Delicious Organics proclaims.
* "Perspiring allows our body to release toxins."
* So my Tom's of Maine won't really stop me from sweating, it will just make my sweat smell like lemongrass.

See more articles and news on aluminum
Track news on deodorant at PoisonProducts.org.
Stay informed
Request the NewsTarget Natural Health Newsletter for free!

* 100% free of charge. Unsubscribe anytime.
* Absolutely no spam. We respect your privacy.
* Choose from topics like natural health, renewable energy, the environment, emerging technology and more.
* Receive a free instant download of our $29 Secret Sources guide that reveals top sources for little-known health and diet solutions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home